Written by Dr. Julian De Silva
Why have a Signature Phi-Lift?
A Signature Phi-Lift is a non-surgical technique developed by Dr. De Silva that used a combination of HA-fillers to augment facial beauty enhancing the Phi lines of the Golden Ratio to enhance beauty and rejuvenate the face.
Attractive facial characteristics are characterised with natural curves and arcs across the cheek bone and a smooth and regular jaw line. An attractive face is wider at the level of the cheekbones and then narrows towards the chin, this is sometimes referred to as the “Ogee” facial curve. With facial ageing there is a combination of the effects of gravity in a downward direction coupled with loss of facial volume and skin laxity. The ageing process results in loss of the volume around the upper cheeks leading to a less youthful appearance. The skin that was once relatively taught and elastics becomes misshapen with more wrinkles and lines. The Phi-Lift technique enhances facial beauty by augmenting these artistic natural lines that favour facial beauty and attractiveness. Filler injections to the cheeks can restore lost volume, correct volume loss and can create a fuller, more youthful appearance. In addition fillers can be used to enhance natural curves and empahsies feminine parts of the female face and masculine parts of the male face.
Developed by a Facial Plastic Surgeon after more than a decade of specializing in facial surgery, combines our understanding of boney anatomy, state-of-the art innovation and artistry to facilitate the Phi-Lift techniques, a process of facial rejuvenation that:
- Lunchtime procedure with fast recovery and no surgery
- Minimally invasive (i.e. non-surgical technique)
- No need for general anaesthetic
- Natural looking result
- SFV Systematic Framework Volumisation: this technology combines our understanding of natural boney anatomy, use of state-of-the art innovation in technology. Utilise FDA approved hyaluronic acid filler to rejuvenate your face, the type of filler is dependent on location in face (Only FDA approved products are utilised, (U.S.A regulation approved, the Gold Standard for quality and medical safety).
- Phi-LIFT technology: Patented device is used to structurally augment along natural bone lines and curves along the lines of the Golden Ratio, this technology reduces the chance of bruising and swelling by 3x to conventional methods.
- Artistic Natural Lines, every persons face is unique and treatment must be customised for each individual based on Phi Golden Ratio and individual facial shape. The Phi-Lift does not use a set number of injections or treatments as each treatment is customised to the individual patient.
- Sculpted facial contouring favour highlight cheek bone area, jaw lines and area around the eyes. Contouring the areas of the middle and lower third of the face to favour a hear face shape
- The Phi-Lift PLUS technique incorporates skin rejuvenation to improve the quality of your skin by reducing fine lines, pigmentation and dark spots. The Plus technique does require 1-week of downtime.
- All treatments are completed by an accredited specialist registered with General Medical Council in the UK.
- Please note the Phi-Lift technology may not be suitable for all patients, please notify your doctor if you are currently pregnant or breast feeding
Will I look natural after a Signature Phi-Lift?
At The Centre we have pioneered research and understanding into the aesthetics of the face. What makes a beautiful face shape?
Patients Comments: “After the Phi-Lift, I feel I look refreshed and more beautiful. My results are unbelievable, I’ve got my youth back!”
For further information on Filler Enhancement at The Centre please see:
- Cheek rejuvenation
- Recessed Chin & Jaw Line shaping
- Lip Vermillion border & Lip augmentation
- Lower eyelid & Tear Trough Treatment
- Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty, Liquid Nose Job
- Signature Phi-Lift (Non-Surgical Facelift/ Beautification of Face)
Further Information on Filler Treatments
Further Information on Signature Phi-Lift (Non-Surgical Facelift/ Beautification of Face)
Further Information on Signature Skin Rejuvenation (4x Combo-Technology, Fast healing)
Further Information on Filler Overview
Consultations with our surgeons and specialists are from £250 and are required prior to surgical treatment.